WhatsApp is a number one instant messaging application we can use right now. It is a cross-platform application which means we can use it not only on Android, but Blackberry, iOS, Windows Phone and even on Symbian. This enables everyone to stay in contact with just this application. There are lots of other communication applications too but why this is so much popular? It is because of it is extremely fast to use. You can even use the lowest internet to use this application.
Lots of time passed; back then, we can only able to chat and send photos, videos and stuff like that. But now there is a best feature we can use in WhatsApp is it Voice Calling feature. I have used many voice call applications but those are not so much worthy of your time. But this application serves you a best voice calling quality right now. I hope that they also offers a video calling in it and then no application can compete the brilliance of this wonderful communication application.
I know you are well aware of the Android emulators for PC and Mac. According to our team, BlueStacks & Andy Android Emulator are the best one available for PC and Mac so far. If you are using one of them, then you should be glad to know that you can use WhatsApp on your precious PC. They have also introduced “WhatsApp Web”, but that is still not suitable enough for a user who has used WhatsApp with its full features. So if you want to use the full of WhatsApp on your PC or Mac, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
Let Your Friends Know About WhatsApp For PC Click To Tweet
From the list given below, we have mentioned three Android emulators; BlueStacks App Player, Pre-Rooted BlueStacks App Player & Andy Android Emulator. You can download any one from them. After that, download the APK file of this App and then follow the guide given after that.
How to Download WhatsApp on PC/Computer
- Download BlueStacks App Player for your PC.
- Download the APK file of WhatsApp from above.
- Place the downloaded file anywhere on your PC and open the file.
- It will start installing this application on your PC via BlueStacks App Player.
- Once it’s done, you can find it on app drawer of BlueStacks App Player.
- The other way to download this application is to go to Google Play Store on BlueStacks App Player, search and download WhatsApp from there.
- Once installed, open WhatsApp from “App Drawer” on your BlueStacks.
- Enter your Phone number and wait for a verfication code on your phone.
- Put that code in WhatsApp on BlueStacks App Player and you are good to go.
- The same method goes for Andy Emulator but if you have both Android emulators, then you might find it difficult to download any app with the APK method, so for that, you need to download an app via Google Play Store.
- If you have any problem, feel free to ask us in the comment box below.