The mobile phones these days offer great freedom at very least expense. It is very easy for anyone to go online and check about anything. It is also very easy to communicate with anyone online. All those parents who have just handed over smartphones to their kids always feel worried. They are giving their kids a medium to access anything on web. Anyone can access them as well. It is not a safe world out there. If someone wants to keep track of their kids’ smartphones and all activities on it, then follow this guide. This guide shows how you can keep track of all data including communication, location and even online browsing on an Android smart phone.
Using this guide, users will be able to track text messages, WhatsApp, browsing, MMS, images shared, location and even SIM change notifications. This is a rich way to keep track of your cute ones. Now most of the customers will be worried about kids deleting the tracker app from their devices. Well there is a very easy solution. The in-built stealth mode will allow users to hide app icon from the App Drawer. This is a very cool feature. The hidden app can be accessed by dialing a secret PIN in the dialer. Most of the times, you will not need to access the app once it has been installed. All the settings can be changed from the online account.
To access all the messages, calls and other data collected, you can create an online account. In fact, you will be able to download the APK for Android phone after downloading it from your online account. The account for this app is premium and you can choose to pay yearly or monthly. The scale of this app is very wide. Multiple packages allow for multiple users number options. Choose the plan that suits you the most.
- Make an online account on HoverWatch.com.
- Now subscribe for a plan and make your online account.
- This is the central control panel.
- Everything can be controlled from here.
- Once the account has been created, download the APK and save it on the phone.
- Now enable Unknown Sources in Settings>Security on phone.
- Using a file manager, access the APK and tap on it.
- Click on Install.
- Once it has been installed, open it and set up all the options.
- Also set a PIN for stealth mode. That’s all! Now you are good to go!