There are many good media players for PC or Mac but you wouldn’t able to find one perfect media player for your all in one media list. So if you are an Android user, you should know that there is one master media player for those devices and that is MX Player. There is a free version of this application on Google Play Store with millions of users. Not a single user is disappointed with their player’s quality.
This guide is about on how to use MX Player on your PC & Mac. This application is just available for Smartphones and what makes it worth it downloading on a PC? That is because it’s a legendary player which can play almost every video without any lag and without any worries. So it’s really good to get such a player just for free.
It can play 1080p videos and it also has multi-core decoding option. MX Player is so easy to use and if you look more into it, you can zoom in or out the video. This looks like a simple feature but it’s really worth using. Other than that, they have also enabled the feature to enhance the use of subtitles.
This application can be downloaded on Windows and Mac for free but it cannot be downloaded with an ordinary method. All it takes is Android emulators. Android emulators let you run Android on your PC & Mac with so many features. With Android emulator, you can run MX Player on your PC. When it comes to Android emulators, Andy & BlueStacks are the best Android emulators you can use right now. If you are willing to run MX Player on PC, complete the requirements and follow the instructions carefully given below.Share MX Player For PC With Your Friends Click To Tweet
From the list given below, we have mentioned three Android emulators; BlueStacks App Player, Pre-Rooted BlueStacks App Player & Andy Android Emulator. You can download any one from them. After that, download the Apk file of the app.
How to Download MX Player on PC/Computer
- Download BlueStacks App Player for your PC.
- Download the APK file of MX Player from above.
- Place the downloaded file anywhere on your PC and open the file.
- It will start installing this application on your PC via BlueStacks App Player.
- Once it’s done, you can find it on app drawer of BlueStacks App Player.
- The other way to download this application is to go to Google Play Store on BlueStacks App Player, search and download MX Player from there.
- The same method goes for Andy Emulator but if you have both Android emulators, then you might find it difficult to download any app with the APK method, so for that, you need to download an app via Google Play Store.
- If you have any problem, feel free to ask us in the comment box below.