Android is spreading day by day and there are no limits on this awesome gadget. You can use it for almost any purpose of your life. If you are no good with directions, you can use it for Maps. You can turn it into a music box or the best part is that you can play countless Android games in it. Not just games but communications too. One can do almost anything with this gadget. Your thoughts are the only limits in Android world.
We all are so much addicted towards it that we want to use Android apps on PC and that is only possible with the help of Android emulators. Yes there are lots of applications out there which are available for many platforms but they still can’t beat the awesome experience of an app on Android phones. So we need something that can help us run Android apps and games on our PC & Mac. This is where BlueStacks App Player jumps in. It is one of the finest Android emulator a one can use to run Android games and application on our precious PC & Mac.Let Your Friends Know About This Guide Click To Tweet
Everyone is well aware of this Android emulator but if you don’t know exactly what it is then let me tell you that this is a best thing you can use on your PC or Mac in order to run the exact Android UI on your PC that means you can also use the applications with the exact UI on your PC as well. Lets get straight to the point. We are going to help you on how to run Android games and applications on your PC or Mac with the help of a BlueStacks App Player.
- Download any BlueStacks App Player given above. (Rooted BlueStacks is only for PC users)
- After downloading, open it and just go with a flow in order to install it.
- Once installed, open it and set your Google Play Store.
- Now open Google Play Store from BlueStacks App Player.
- Search any game you want to download on your BlueStacks.
- Download it and have fun playing it on big screen.
- Follow the first four steps of method 1 if you haven’t installed BlueStacks.
- Now download APK file of any app or game you want to run on BlueStacks App Player.
- Place it anywhere on your PC or Mac.
- Now open the APK of that app or game and select BlueStacks to run it. (If not selected by default)
- It will start installing the game with its APK handler.
- You will see a notification once the app is installed.
- Open that notification or just go to App Drawer of BlueStacks to run that app or game on your PC.
- First method is convenient one but sometimes Google Play Store doesn’t work for some users and that is where the second method fits in.
- Got any question? Feel free to ask us in the comment box below.