Currently internet is flooding with one important news if you are a WhatsApp user. WhatsApp is an app that requires an internet to talk to your friends and family for free. You can send videos, recording, music, pictures & much more. Their previous important update was that you can do a voice call. Now the good part is that you can use a video feature on WhatsApp. This feature is not officially available for PC but there is an alternate way to do so. You can use WhatsApp Video for PC & Mac OS X with the help of our guide mention above.
This feature is recently available for Android devices only but now you can download use this feature on PC that runs Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 & Mac OS X. That means you have endless number of possibility to use this feature on your PC. There are many reasons on why you will ever use WhatsApp on PC but the greatest of all is that if you don’t have a WhatsApp on your phone, then you can still use WhatsApp on PC.
They have released WhatsApp’s Video feature on their newest beta update. You can download that APK from here. You can use the latest WhatsApp Apk for both PC & Android phones from here. This beta version of WhatsApp includes another feature like you can instantly share a photo that you have already send to someone. It’s just a one button away. We completely look on WhatsApp’s latest version but this is about its Video feature. In order to use WhatsApp Video feature on PC or even in Smartphones, you need to download the APK file from here.
So, hurry up and tell your friends to download latest WhatsApp Beta for PC, so you can have video calls with them. If you are interested in it, then you need to know about Android emulator for PC. Android emulators let you run Android games & apps on PC & Mac OS X. In order to use WhatsApp Video feature for PC & Mac OS X, follow the instructions given below.
Get WhatsApp Video Feature on PC & Mac
- Download BlueStacks App Player for your PC.
- Download the APK file of WhatsApp Beta from above.
- Place the downloaded file anywhere on your PC and open the file.
- It will start installing this application on your PC via BlueStacks App Player.
- Once it’s done, you can find it on app drawer of BlueStacks App Player.
- The other way to download this application is to go to Google Play Store on BlueStacks App Player, search and download WhatsApp Beta from there.
- Once installed, open WhatsApp Beta from “App Drawer” on your BlueStacks.
- Enter your Phone number and wait for a verification code on your phone.
- Put that code in WhatsApp Beta on BlueStacks App Player and you are good to go.
- Now have fun with the newest video calling feature on your WhatsApp.
- The same method goes for Andy Emulator but if you have both Android emulators, then you might find it difficult to download any app with the APK method, so for that, you need to download an app via Google Play Store.
- If you have any problem, feel free to ask us in the comment box below.