Many of you are already aware of these Android emulators. These can help us do all the beneficial Android stuff on our precious PC and Mac. Lately, many have been asking about how to delete stuff specially contacts. I know this is a weird topic and who cares? But if you look closely, there is not an option to delete all contacts at once which really annoy those who are BlueStacks users.
First, let me introduce you to the world of Android emulators. Smartphones are really awesome thing and we really wanted to use some of their useful stuff even on PC, so our dreams have finally come true. Anyone who is willing to run Android apps and games on PC can download any Android emulator for PC. There are few good emulators available for PC but according to the analysis of our team. Andy & BlueStacks are the best Android emulators we can use for free right now.
So if you are one of them and use WhatsApp or Viber on your PC with Android emulators, then I think you will like to know on how to delete contacts, especially all at once. If you look closely, everything is available in a form of applications, so all you need is a simple 1M application that will probably save your time. Complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
Let Your Friends Know About This Guide Click To Tweet
From the list given below, we have mentioned three Android emulators; BlueStacks App Player, Pre-Rooted BlueStacks App Player & Andy Android Emulator. You can download any one from them. After that, download the APK file of this App and then follow the guide given after that.
How to Download Contact Remover on PC/Computer
- Download BlueStacks App Player for your PC.
- Download the APK file of Contact Remover from above.
- Place the downloaded file anywhere on your PC and open the file.
- It will start installing this application on your PC via BlueStacks App Player.
- Once it’s done, you can find it on app drawer of BlueStacks App Player.
- The other way to download this application is to go to Google Play Store on BlueStacks App Player, search and download Contact Remover from there.
- The same method goes for Andy Emulator but if you have both Android emulators, then you might find it difficult to download any app with the APK method, so for that, you need to download an app via Google Play Store.
How To Delete All Contacts at Once from BlueStacks
- Download APK of Contact Remover from above.
- Open it and it will start installing via BlueStacks.
- Once done, open it from “App Drawer”.
- Tap “Select All” Option.
- They will ask you that if you really want to delete all contacts, click on delete and save lot of your precious time.
How To Delete Several Contacts from BlueStacks
- Open Contact Remover application from “App Drawer”.
- Check Mark the contacts that you want to delete from BlueStacks.
- Click on Delete Button and proceed further.
- It will ask your confirmation; then again click on delete button.
- That’s it!