In this guide we are going to discuss a way to change the default launcher of BlueStacks 2. The default launcher they offer is known as Gamepop launcher. BlueStacks 2 is overall good and now you can download it on your PC for free from here as well. BlueStacks 2 is a top Android emulator available for PC. Mac users have to wait a bit in order to get the Mac version of BlueStacks 2. This brand new Android emulator offers multitasking feature.
That is the main feature of this Android emulator. In a browser like UI, you can do multitasking on the go. Just open as many apps & games at a same time and no one is going to stop you now. It also offers gamepad mapping and left sidebar that offers some mini yet useful feature. If you want to play all the Android games on PC, then this is the best Android emulator. You can download BlueStacks 2 for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, & Mac OS X. Everything about this emulator is so good. They have added some new apps compatibility that means you can now play all the games that once was not running.
If you have used BlueStacks 2, you might dislike it by its launcher. They didn’t change the launcher at all. Its previous version offers gamepop launcher and this new one doesn’t offer any new launcher. So if you want to change the default launcher, you can do so by following our guide. Why change launcher? Because if you want a pure Android, iOS or Windows experience then you can do so by changing your default launcher. The above guide will show you a way to use any launcher on BlueStacks 2.
How to Change the Default Launcher of BlueStacks 2 for PC
- Download any OS that you want to experience on your BlueStacks 2. On above we have iOS 9, Windows 10, Galaxy S6, & Marshmallow launcher. You can download any of them from above.
- Once you have downloaded, locate this file on your PC.
- Now double click on that downloaded APK file. It will automatically install that launcher on your BlueStacks 2. Check complete guide on downloading apps & games in BlueStacks 2.
- Now just open your BlueStacks 2. Here you will see a brand new launcher for your BlueStacks.
- Now click on the “Android” tab of your BlueStacks.
- It will ask you to choose launcher.
- Choose the launcher you want to use and click on “always” to make it your default launcher for BlueStacks 2.
- That’s it! If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comment box below.