We are living in a digital era with lots of amazing and wonderful stuff. Now reading a newspaper is too much for people, so they look everything on their Smartphones. No doubt these gadgets absolutely make our lives smarter than ever. They bookmark some useful websites according to their interest but it’s really difficult to manage all that. If you have lot to read from different stuff then you are totally at the right place.
Flipboard is a name of that flawless application. It brings the news of whole world within this application. The displaying method of any news is absolutely brilliant. Just saw some sort of news, didn’t like it, don’t worry, just flip the page and you will see another news. Yes this feels extremely brilliant. Even though it’s not a game but it still feels really addicting by just flipping the page. It’s not just me; almost all the users who are using Flipboard love this design.
This application is well organized, just download it from Google Play Store just for free and then just select the things and type of news you want to see and believe me, you won’t miss the single news according to your taste. Other than that, you can add some news to your favorite if you want to read later or want to read that news again for some reason. Things are well organized with this one single application, so why bother saving and opening bookmarks?
Flipboard is available for Smartphones but you can even use this application on your PC if you are a big screen lover. Some Android emulators enables the ability to run Android apps and games on our precious PC, so if you are interested in downloading Flipboard for PC, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.It’s never too late to share. Click To Tweet
From the list given below, we have mentioned three Android emulators; BlueStacks App Player, Pre-Rooted BlueStacks App Player & Andy Android Emulator. You can download any one from them. After that, download the Apk file of the app.
How to Download Flipboard on PC/Computer
- Download BlueStacks App Player for your PC.
- Download the APK file of Flipboard from above.
- Place the downloaded file anywhere on your PC and open the file.
- It will start installing this application on your PC via BlueStacks App Player.
- Once it’s done, you can find it on app drawer of BlueStacks App Player.
- The other way to download this application is to go to Google Play Store on BlueStacks App Player, search and download Flipboard from there.
- The same method goes for Andy Emulator but if you have both Android emulators, then you might find it difficult to download any app with the APK method, so for that, you need to download an app via Google Play Store.
- If you have any problem, feel free to ask us in the comment box below.