As we already know that Smartphones are now giving us lots of things that we once wished for. We can do almost anything with it. Thanks to some developers, those who don’t have a Smartphone can still enjoy some of the fun of those devices with the help on Android emulator. Android emulators allow our PC and Mac to use lots of Android applications and games without any hesitation. It’s like we are exactly using an Android on our PC. If you are well aware of Android emulators, then you should know that Andy & BlueStacks are the best Android emulators available for PC for free so far.
Now that if you know about Android phones, then you are probably well aware of file managers. We need them to look inside our Smartphones properly. The original file managers of some Smartphones are good but they can’t really provide such ease and some useful features. So if you are looking for a perfect and one of the best file managers then you should use ES File Explorer.Let Your Friends Know About ES File Manager Click To Tweet
Hundreds of millions of users can’t be lying. This is a best File Manager you can use right now on your Smartphone. This is not an ordinary file manager. If you have a rooted Smartphone, or rooted BlueStacks App Player, then you can turn it to rooted file manager too. Other than that, you can use it as a music player, as a gallery, as a system manager and much more. This file manager is totally free to use and available on Google Play Store. The size of this app is approximately 5M which is not a big deal for a low Smartphone too.
Now as you already know, we can use every single application and game on PC with the help of Android emulator, so we can also use this file manager on our PC as well. It only manages the inner area of Android emulator, so why would you use it?
Advantages of ES File Explorer on PC & Mac via Android Emulators
If you use Andy, BlueStacks or any other Android emulator on your PC, then you should know this application can serve you some useful features. It can be used to transfer file from PC to Android emulator and from Android Emulator to PC. You can manage media from there. Other than that, if you are using any communication app like WhatsApp, then you can find and transfer backup files of those applications to your PC and then to your Smartphone. There are lots of other features we can use too. It’s all up to your creative mind.
How to Download ES File Explorer on PC/Computer
- Download BlueStacks App Player for your PC.
- Download the APK file of ES File Explorer [Mirror].
- Place the downloaded file anywhere on your PC and open the file.
- It will start installing this application on your PC via BlueStacks App Player.
- Once it’s done, you can find it on app drawer of BlueStacks App Player.
- The other way to download this application is to go to Google Play Store on BlueStacks App Player, search and download ES File Explorer from there.
- The same method goes for Andy Emulator but if you have both Android emulators, then you might find it difficult to download any app with the APK method, so for that, you need to download an app via Google Play Store.