One of the world’s most popular games developers EA has just released game of one of the most popular series, Star Wars. It is Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. It has been released for Android and iOS devices. This game is close to the core idea of main movie series. There are a lot of characters in the game and the gameplay is quite unique. In this guide, learn how to install Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes on PC. It will be installed using an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Andy Emulator. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes can be installed on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10. Apple users will be able to install Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes on Mac OS X. It can be installed on the latest versions of Mac OS X.
Just like the original Star Wars series, it is all about teamwork and how to improve the members of team. At the time of writing, players can win a free level one stormtrooper to add to their team. The missions in the game are not solo. Players have to make a team to go on a mission. Every mission has different requirements, so make your team the right way. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a RPG-style combat. This game is more about planning as compared to action. The moves are pre-decided. In order to win the game, execute the moves in a strategic way. This can ensure your win in a battle.
If you do not want to play this awesome game on phone, then follow this guide to install Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes on PC. Download the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes APK and follow the steps given below. This game follows a unique RPG game mode. Players can conquer and collect characters to add to their squad. The characters can be from both dark side and light side. You can build multiple squads. After collecting a character, players can train those characters to achieve higher levels and get an edge in the battle. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes includes iconic locations from Star Wars universe. The items in the game are really exciting for Star Wars fans. Download Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes for Windows or download Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes for Mac OS X. Both are Android versions and the game runs smoothly. It can be installed using Bluestacks or Andy Emulator.
From the list given below, we have mentioned three Android emulators; BlueStacks App Player, Pre-Rooted BlueStacks App Player & Andy Android Emulator. You can download any one from them.
How to Download Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes on PC
- Download BlueStacks App Player for your PC.
- Setup your Google Play Store if you didn’t do that before.
- Now search “Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes” on Google Play Store.
- Open it and click on Install button and proceed further.
- It will start downloading Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes on your PC via BlueStacks App Player.
- Once it’s done, you can find it on app drawer of BlueStacks App Player.
- The same method can be applied on Andy Android Emulator.
- If it does not work, then download the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes APK from link given above.
- Double click on the APK and open it with Bluestacks.
- Game will be installed automatically.
- When the installation pop-up appears, click on it to run the game.
- If you have any question, feel free to ask us in the comment box below.