If you are well aware of some popular and addicting games like Granny Smith, Sprinkle Island and Smash Hit by Mediocre. I personally love all the games of that developer because he really puts ups everything in a single game. Graphics, initiative controls and different type of addiction like Smash Hit. Now if you know about that developer or about those popular games, then you should calm down a little from your hectic routine, because Mediocre recently launched a game which is based on strategic driving, where you are your own worst enemy.
That sounds really crazy and fun right? Does Not Commute is a temporal paradox in which you are the only one to blame if something bad happens in it. In this game you have a small town with lots of people who are driving different vehicles like school bus, car, truck etc. Everyone needs to go somewhere before time ran out for them. So you are the one who will drive their vehicles. Just plan ahead and don’t be late.
The graphics of this game are absolutely cool. You will love to play this type of gameplay on your Smartphone. This game is free to cost, but still you can upgrade it to its premium version, that will allow you to continue from your last checkpoint. If you are not aware of Android emulators then let me tell you that with those we can run any Android games and applications on our PC.
When it comes to Android emulators, Andy & BlueStacks are the best one available for PC so far. They are not so good sometimes but its better having something then nothing. If you are looking for some apps and some small size games then these are the best thing ever happened for PC users. The controls of this game are really easy even on your PC. Just use left and right arrow keys to move your vehicle. To download and play Does Not Commute on PC, then follow the guide given below.Let Your Friends Know About This Game Click To Tweet
How to Download Does Not Commute on PC/Computer
- Download BlueStacks App Player for your PC.
- Download the APK file of Does Not Commute.
- Place the downloaded file anywhere on your PC and open the file.
- It will start installing this application on your PC via BlueStacks App Player.
- Once it’s done, you can find it on app drawer of BlueStacks App Player.
- The other way to download this application is to go to Google Play Store on BlueStacks App Player, search and download Does Not Commute from there.
- The same method goes for Andy Emulator but if you have both Android emulators, then you might find it difficult to download any app with the APK method, so for that, you need to download an app via Google Play Store.