As we see technology is getting on our nerves nowadays due to its astonished and marvelous inventions. If we talk about Android games, they are numerous which make us to feel happy and enjoy the free time of our life. They are the source of leisure and treasure. All we need to do is just to download these free games from Google Play Store according to our taste and need.
Let me talk about the most addicting and dynamic game. Yes! it is “Cooped Up”. A game filled with fun and enjoyment. This brilliant piece of fun is available free on Google Play Store. All you need to do is just to download and enjoy the rest. It is the most colorful game with interesting and addicting music.
This game is all about the survival of poor bird from the rest of the birds. There are horizontal elastic ropes which you have to pull to get a score added and to promote the position of bird. These elastic ropes contains myriad other birds and they are not going to welcome the poor one. One collision from them and the game will be over. To wait for a faultless shot is not an option because the extremely hungry birds slowly creep up from right down and will kick you off if you stuck for a few seconds on a same rope. There are different birds with different tactics for example the fat one, the small one and the thoroughly insane birds.
Basically this game is all about handling and control. If you pull back rope at the right time in a appropriate direction then you will have good time. Otherwise frustration will overcome your leisure. So set back, be sharp, take your time and enjoy the rest. This game is not officially available for PC but there is an alternate way to do so. If you are well aware of Android Emulators then you should know that Andy and Bluestacks are best Emulators available for PC so far. To download this game on your PC, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
Let Your Friends Know About Cooped Up Click To Tweet
From the list given below, we have mentioned three Android emulators; BlueStacks App Player, Pre-Rooted BlueStacks App Player & Andy Android Emulator. You can download any one from them. After that, download the APK file of this App and then follow the guide given after that.
How to Download Cooped Up on PC/Computer
- Download BlueStacks App Player for your PC.
- Download the APK file of Cooped Up from above.
- Place the downloaded file anywhere on your PC and open the file.
- It will start installing this application on your PC via BlueStacks App Player.
- Once it’s done, you can find it on app drawer of BlueStacks App Player.
- The other way to download this application is to go to Google Play Store on BlueStacks App Player, search and download Cooped Up from there.
- The same method goes for Andy Emulator but if you have both Android emulators, then you might find it difficult to download any app with the APK method, so for that, you need to download an app via Google Play Store.