I am a great fan of “Ketchapp”, as they have created numbers of brilliant minimal games on Android phones for free. Just like that, they have created another one that is a mixture of a little bit of “Angry Bird” and some other games. This makes it looks odd, impossible yet so much fun. “Catch The Rabbit” is a name of that game. The theme of this game is that a bad rabbit had stolen all the golden fruits. Now its up to you to catch the thief.
Jump from one platform to another and don’t fall. Swipe backwards to select a direction and jump strength then release your hand to jump. Things are extremely difficult because if you are a slow jumper, you will lose him in no time, but if you do it so fast, you will fall again and again. For me it was impossible to make few scores so I challenge you to play this game and score as high as you can. Do you think you can do that? What’s more we have in this game is that you can unlock some other animals by collecting some golden fruits and other than that; you can download there other games to unlock some of the cool animals too.
The graphics of this game are neat and eye-catching. This is what we have expected from the developer. This game is really addicting and the good part is that it is free to play and available on Google Play Store. You can also run this game on your PC and Mac. To do so, you need to get your hands on any Android emulator.
When it comes to Android emulator, Andy & BlueStacks app player are the best one available for PC so far. These emulators allow us to run any Android games and applications on our precious PC. It will be more fun to play this game on a big screen. So, if you want to download and play Catch The Rabbit on PC and Mac, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, we have mentioned three Android emulators; BlueStacks App Player, Pre-Rooted BlueStacks App Player & Andy Android Emulator. You can download any one from them. After that, download the APK file of this App and then follow the guide given after that.
How to Download Catch The Rabbit on PC/Computer
- Download BlueStacks App Player for your PC.
- Download the APK file of Catch The Rabbit from above.
- Place the downloaded file anywhere on your PC and open the file.
- It will start installing this application on your PC via BlueStacks App Player.
- Once it’s done, you can find it on app drawer of BlueStacks App Player.
- The other way to download this application is to go to Google Play Store on BlueStacks App Player, search and download Catch The Rabbit from there.
- The same method goes for Andy Emulator but if you have both Android emulators, then you might find it difficult to download any app with the APK method, so for that, you need to download an app via Google Play Store.
- If you have any problem, feel free to ask us in the comment box below.